cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

"More" menu replacing navigation links

Hi,  I'm using website builder to build a Photography website.  I am trying to create  a drop down menu named Portfolios (plural) with galleries listed as Landscapes, Portraits, Commercial and Industrial below that.  As soon as I add a page under the menu Portfolios it is renamed in the navigation bar to More and Portfolios becomes a sub-menu of More.  It says below the page list "Drag to reorder site navigation or group items in a drop-down menu" I can not get one page to group under the other page and I can not rename the More menu as Portfolios?  Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Resolver VI
    Resolver VI
    Solution

Re: "More" menu replacing navigation links

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Resolver VI
    Resolver VI
    Solution

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    New

Thanks for your reply.  Feeling a little foolish, the above situation was caused by using the website builder alongside the howto articles meaning in half screen format.  Portfolios was being replace by More by the responsive design, having not enough room to write Portfolios, it changes to More, stretch the window to full screen and More is replaced by Portfolios, LOL.  It might be better to truncate the title chosen (Por...instead of Portfolios) by the user to provide a clue as to what event has just happened.

Thanks again.