Add an email signature in Outlook for Web
You can create email signatures that are automatically added to the end of your emails. These instructions are for the most recent Outlook for Web version. You can tell you're in the new Outlook for Web when the toggle is to the right.
- Sign in to Outlook for Web using your email address and password.
- Click the Gear icon to open the settings.
- Select View all Outlook settings.
- Select Compose and Reply.
- Under Email signature, enter the signature you want to use.
- Check the box next to Automatically include my signature on messages I send if you want your signature at the end of all composed messages.
- Check the box next to Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to so your signature appears at the end of messages you forward or respond to.
- Click Save.