Create or change blog categories
By creating blog categories and assigning them to posts, you can control where individual posts appear. You can create the categories as you go, as well as change them later on.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- In your Dashboard, go to Marketing, and then select Blog.
- Start a new post by selecting Create Post. Or go to an existing post, select , then select Edit Post.
- In Categories, you have three options:
- Select an existing category: Select the checkbox or checkboxes next to the categories this blog post applies to.
- Edit an existing category: Select Edit to rename or delete existing blog categories.
- Add a new category: Type a new category name in the box and select Add.
- Select Update to apply the category changes to your blog post. If the post isn't yet published, select Publish or Set Publish Date.
- Now that you've got categories, take it to the next level: create multiple blog sections on your site.