Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Nothing happens when clicking Submit on Contact page

As of about a month ago the Contact form on my website is no longer working. I know nothing has changed about my website. Did something change on the GoDaddy side? FYI I am not a web developer. I paid someone to create my website about 2 years ago.

When you click Submit, nothing happens.  www.lauratuininga.com

2 REPLIES 2
    mrsroadrunner
    Helper V

@ltpastels2016

Your code"

<div class="element  clearfix col1-3 double complete-border contact">
              <h2>Drop us a Line</h2>
              <div id="contact">
                <form method="post" action="contact.php" name="contactform" id="contactform" autocomplete="off">
                  <fieldset>
                  <div class="alignleft padding-right">
                    <label for="name" accesskey="U"><span class="required">Name</span></label>
                    <input name="name" type="text" id="name" size="30" title="Name *" />
                    <label for="email" accesskey="E"><span class="required">Email</span></label>
                    <input name="email" type="text" id="email" size="30" title="Email *" />
                    <label for="phone" accesskey="P">Phone</label>
                    <input name="phone" type="text" id="phone" size="30" title="Phone" />
                  </div>
                  <label for="comments" accesskey="C"><span class="required">Comments</span></label>
                  <textarea name="comments" cols="40" rows="3" id="comments" title="Comment *"></textarea>
                  <span class="break"></span>
                  <p class="hide">We'll get back to you asap.<br />                * Required fields</p>
                  <span id="message"></span>
                  <input type="submit" class="submit" id="submit" value="» Submit" />
                  </fieldset>
                </form>
              </div>
            </div>"

Just throwing this out there..... you have required fields set , but no required fields.... could this be throwing it off? I sent a test email btw just a minute agao..... and nothing
    Hope this helps
    Mrsroadrunner Photography
    SamHobbs
    Helper V

Have you had a dispute of some type with someone that has access to your web site? What I am seeing appears to be something that someone would do intentionally if they wanted to cause you a problem.

I might be wrong. Please don't jump to conclusions just because I said it might be intentional.

The "submit" in your page is a HTML "input" element. It gets disabled when it is pushed. I don't understand why or how but it does. It might be a good thing; it might be that it is the programmer's way to prevent additional problems due to some other problem. My guess is that whatever the cause is, you need a JavaScript programmer to help you.

That is my guess. I hope it is easy to solve.