Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    CreativeObs
    Getting Started

Would love to have two different "Featured Product" sections. But since I can't...advise?

First, GoDaddy, having two "featured Product" sections for two different features, would be great. So, please consider doing that in a revision. I make jewelry and am using the featured products for my stone of the month. I would also like a holiday section to feature jewelry pertaining to an upcoming holiday. Using the featured category could work, but would be high maintenance since I wouldn't want my Valentines Day jewelry popping up now, but I would have to delete it all and re-input it next February...not sure...anyone here have an idea?

On a related topic, I was also hoping to find out if I can have a product in a category, but not in "all products".

1 REPLY 1
    hgibson
    Product Team

Hi @CreativeObs - 

Thank you for using GoCentral Online Store - I'm glad you like it! This is the first request I've seen for adding multiple 'featured products' sections (and thank you for the explanation, it helps a lot!). I've passed that along to the Store team as a request, but at this point there's no workaround to add a second featured section. I'll update here if I hear back from the team that they will be able to add that.

thanks!

Heidi - GoDaddy product manager