cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Workspace email across several devices

Is there a way to set up workspace email so I don't have to manage the emails across my laptop, desktop and phone? Like a cloud-based email. I feel like I spend so much time cleaning up my email accounts because if I delete off my laptop, I have to go and do the same on my phone and desktop too. Time waste.

With my me.com account, emails show up on all devices until I delete them from any of the devices. Then it's gone on all the devices.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Managing email across several devices

@denisewilliams wrote:

Is there a way to set up workspace email so I don't have to manage the emails across my laptop, desktop and phone? Like a cloud-based email. I feel like I spend so much time cleaning up my email accounts because if I delete off my laptop, I have to go and do the same on my phone and desktop too. Time waste.

With my me.com account, emails show up on all devices until I delete them from any of the devices. Then it's gone on all the devices.

Thanks!

@denisewilliams Hi Denise, are you able to pull your email from your Godaddy email into your me.com account? This can typically be done using SMTP, I use this with Gmail using 7-8 different email accounts so that all of my emails show up in the same place.

@justingodfrey I am not sure. I do have it pulling in to mail on my devices, but it's a sep "account". I will have to look in to this more. Thanks!

Super User II
Super User II

@denisewilliams wrote:

@justingodfrey I am not sure. I do have it pulling in to mail on my devices, but it's a sep "account". I will have to look in to this more. Thanks!

@denisewilliams basically what I do with gmail, which I'm sure me.com is quite similar, is I set it up so that all emails are pulled into my gmail account, I can receive and send emails as those email addresses as well, then there should be an option to delete the incoming mail from the server, this way you don't run out of storage on your godaddy email accounts and there is no need to delete the files from the server from time to time

--

Thank you!