• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Starting a small IT business

I have no idea how to start, what I should make sure to do, how I should do pricing, etc, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some helpful hints to give me a jump start so I am not stressing myself out on how to do everything. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Starting a small IT business

Welcome @earanguren and congratulations on your pending venture. The question you are asking is a huge one, I don't quite know where to start? Have you looked around the Community and read posts about this? In the GoGetter section there are several stories that might prove good reading in the Share Your Journey section? I'd say start there, you should actually find a lot of good information on topics like Marketing Your Business, Growing Your Business, Starting Your Business, Managing Money and even General Business Questions. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Thanks for the advice 

If you're really not sure what to do or how to get started, may I suggest you look up your local SCORE office to find a mentor. Mentoring is free. It will give you an opportunity to talk to an experienced business person who can point you in the right direction.

A Big Picture Approach to Small Business

Blockbeta Marketing
    A Big Picture Approach to Small Business TM