cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam pages are using my URLS

Hello 

When i researching some keywords my website jump into google research but when you click on the link it shows a spam website of pharmaceutical pills how can i do to protect my URL? Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2562-02-04 at 15.37.56.pngScreen Shot 2562-02-04 at 15.35.54.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Spam pages are using my URLS

Hello there @StephaneRacine,

Based on the info you provided, I would say you've got a malware infection. It's less likely, but there's also the possibility that your DNS has been hijacked. That's very unlikely, though.

EDIT: Confirmed you have malware. 

What you need to do is get something like Website Security. I would get Essentials at a minumum but I would suggest Deluxe so that you have the firewall to prevent this in the future.

After the cleaning is complete, just resubmit your sitemap to Google so they rescan your site and update the links.

That should solve your issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Spam pages are using my URLS

Hello Joe

Really appreciate your help, i submit for deluxe protection and they clean the website and double check on google already fixed without submitting to google.

Your help was really important, thanks again.

Regards

Stephane