• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper V

Blog feedback widget goes off screen - fonts too big

I have issues with the fonts at the top of the Blog. They are HUGE. The layout also does not let us left justify or change the size of the font. We need better layout options for the top portion of the blog.

I attempted to pass this on to GD via the blog feedback widget, but it goes off the bottom of the screen and there is no way to send it. Can someone please fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
    cstrasia
    Former Employee

Re: Blog feedback widget goes off screen - fonts too big

Hi @Hopeful,

Thanks for the message!

The problem with the feedback box seems to be related to the size of your screen.  I was able to see the whole input box, but when i shrunk my browser window I saw the same thing you did - unable to scroll down to click the submit button.  We'll look into this but in the meantime, a workaround would be to shrink your browser window even smaller, forcing it to display in "mobile" mode. This will make the sidebar fit the whole window and you should be able to see the submit button for feedback.

I looked at your website and see that the Blog post titles are slightly larger than other titles on your website. In general, the size of the blog title is dependent on the theme you've chosen for your website but in this case it seems something has gone awry. I'll get your team to look into it and see if we can get the title to better match the rest of your site.

Thanks for the feedback!

ChristieS

Sr. Product Manager

GoCentral Blog

Helper V

Re: Blog feedback widget goes off screen - fonts too big

@cstrasia  Hi. I'm afraid you've misunderstood what I was saying about the font sizes. At the time I made this comment, I was using a different layout for the blog. It was the one with wording all across the top of the blog. THAT wording text was way too large. I have since found GD added another layout choice, which I have changed to and like very much!! Please do not have them change the fonts on my blog. It's fine the way it is.

I do wish, however, the option I'm using now with the boxes would offer the OPTION (not fixed) of having body copy up above the boxes--in a decent size font. This would allow me to point out some things that are covered in the posts, and a welcome message. But PLEASE offer Left and Center justification.

Thanks, Christie!