• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Custom Form in GoCentral Business

Please GoDaddy....

WHY? Why is there not an option to add a Custom Form in GoCentral Business????

It was available in WB-7.0. Why can't someone add a section, and add a custom form, with bullet questions, etc... the only option is to add a Contact Form with 14 fields, either short-text box or long-text box. THIS IS PATHETIC! 

Please let us have the ability of creating a custom form in GoCentral Business. Come on!!!

9 REPLIES 9
    Helper V
    Solution

Re: Custom Form in GoCentral Business

You can add a downloadable form which the customer can then fill out by hand, scan, and email to you. Or, if you have the skills, I would imagine you can create a fillable PDF form also which they can send directly to you from the PDF.

To set up a downloadable file:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-downloadable-files-24747?

New

I had the same question but I think I found the perfect solution.  Check out Jotform.com.  They have this fabulous site where you can build forms for free (which includes I believe 500 submissions a month)!!! and you have a choice of adding a link to your site that your customers can click on, OR you can add the code so the form appears on the site.  A SUBMIT button on the bottom sends you your customer's form immediately.  They have templates you can use or you can start from scratch.  

New

Great idea!! I took your recommendation and created a form on Jotform.com! I am trying to copy the code and copy it into the HTML code on my website but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions? I'm sure it is user error!

New

What happens when you do enter the HTML code? What actually shows up on your website?
    New

thanks for getting back to me!! Nothing shows at all its just blank.

I had the same issue. Using JotForm, select the "IFRAME" code option. Just selecting the embed has mixed results (I think depending on what browser the user is viewing in).

This discussion provides very valuable insight. Thank you very much!

New

A downloadable form is not a solution. It would be greatly appreciated if you could add a more robust option all the other Wisiwig web editors have it. 

Solution

Hi Everyone!

After seeing your discussion here, I inserted a Godaddy form on my site, but decided to use Google's free form instead. It seems to add an extra step but is otherwise working OK. Best to all, Awilda