• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Potential Features for Online Appointments

Hi All,

Do you all have a site we can visit to see future feature updates for GoDaddy Online appointments?

If not are you able to add the following to the suggestion is....

- Promo Codes for Online Appoints

- The ability to change the appointment type without deleting the appointment. 

- The ability to create subscriptions and gift card for client appointments. 

- The ability to create a reward system for clients.

Thank you,

Tay Wallace

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Doug,

Please see the images below to see where you can find the Booking Info as well as where you can set the questions.

Booking Info on nav.jpg

Collect questions.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
    Product Team

Hello Tay,

Thank you for reaching out. We don't currently have a site that lists Online Appointments features updates. We have considered/thought of a few approaches how we'd let our customers know about new features. Would love to hear your opinions on how you prefer getting notified about these new features, i.e. via emails (how frequent? weekly/monthly/as new features are available), a page/site where you can visit any time you'd like, etc.. So we can incorporate that into our solution discussions. 

In regards to your suggestions, all of them are on our roadmap. The ability to change without deleting the appointment and subscriptions will most likely be available in the first half of 2020. Promo codes and reward system would most likely come after the other two.

Thank you for being GoDaddy customer and we appreciate your feedback. 

@fhouser There should be a site or newsletter available that shows us the new features for Online Appointments.

Hi @tayyylorw,

You can find updates on our Websites + Marketing product on the GoDaddy blog by going to here. You'll find all of the new and updated feature information that should be helpful. Check it out! Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I'm using the calendar as a general contractor.  I'd like an optional field where people can describe what they are looking for or want done.

Hi Doug,

Thank you for reaching out. Clicking on a booking on the Calendar will show the booking details. You could ask an optional question (or two) when your customers are booking for a service online. You can set these questions under "Booking Info" (can be found under Settings > Appointments). If your customers answer these questions when booking online, you will then be able to see their answers on the booking details.

Thank you very much for replying, @fhouser.  Unfortunately I can find no "Booking info" under Settings > Appointments even when looking at existing or new appointments.  What am I Missing?

Thanks again.

Hello Doug,

Please see the images below to see where you can find the Booking Info as well as where you can set the questions.

Booking Info on nav.jpg

Collect questions.jpg

View solution in original post

Thanks for that screenshot!  I was looking in the wrong plance and my top level menus were a bit different.  I found the selection and made my updat.  Thank you!