Learn more about using the Poynt Smart Terminal
Step 4 of the Poynt Smart Terminal get started series.
Congratulations! You’ve got your GoDaddy Payments account set up and your Poynt Smart Terminal is connected, working and ready to go. But you’ve still got more to explore! Add or upload a product catalog for your store, customize your settings, add additional Poynt Smart Terminal users, connect accessories and more. Check out the info below to get the most out of your Poynt Smart Terminal.
Also, take a look at the Payments Hub to familiarize yourself with the reports and customization options you have to work with.
- Set up a product catalog and add products to your Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Add additional users and set up their permissions.
- Use the Register app to create an order.
- Learn about the different apps on your Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Locate and adjust the settings on the Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Check out all the ways you can process payments with the Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Find out more about accessories (like a printer or cash drawer) that you can connect with the Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Customize the receipts you send to your customers.
- Learn how to process online orders for pickup or local delivery.
- Keep tabs on your payment history with transaction and payout reports.
- Need more printer paper? Learn how to order replacement parts and accessories.
- Check out our series of how-to videos to learn more about using GoDaddy Payments
- Find answers to your questions in our Help Center.
- Connect with other sellers on the GoDaddy message boards.