It’s no secret that trading conditions are tough for entrepreneurs right now.
The cost of doing business is mounting and business owners are having to deal with on-going issues like:
- Interest rates rising for successive months
- Petrol prices at all-time highs
- An energy crisis driving up the cost of power
At GoDaddy, we understand the determination and dedication required to launch a new business.
We also understand that many small business owners are doing it all on their own.
#GoForward with GoDaddy
We have taken our expertise in empowering entrepreneurs and launched a new program that helps small businesses navigate the economic turbulence.
#GoForward is about ensuring you not only survive but thrive in these challenging economic times.
We’ve got the advice, support and inspiration you need to keep going on our new hub.
Learn from Australia’s entrepreneur-in-chief Mark Bouris
GoDaddy has joined forces with Australia’s top entrepreneur, innovator and business motivator, Mark Bouris, to produce a must-watch series on how to launch your business online.
Mark, who founded Wizard Home Loans and is now the Executive Chairman of Yellow Brick Road, has helped thousands of Aussie entrepreneurs move forward with their business ideas. He’s done this through his Mentored business, along with:
- Television appearances
- Online channels
In an exclusive seven-part series available only on #GoForward, Mark shares all his best advice for launching a start-up online — from:
- Designing a logo
- Building a website
- Becoming a pro at social media marketing
This is one series you won’t want to miss. You can check out the series on the #GoForward hub here.
Go for it
Whether you’re thinking about launching a business to turn your passion into a purpose, or are already running a small enterprise, GoDaddy has the resources and expert support you need to keep going.
We are proud to be the trusted partner for millions who’ve taken the leap and launched a business online.
And, with our #GoForward program, we are here to help them through challenging economic times. In addition to Mark’s videos, #GoForward offers:
- A downloadable eBook that walks you through starting an online business
- Hundreds of articles on everything from funding to choosing a business structure, setting your prices and making waves on social media
- Exclusive offers from GoDaddy and our partners
We champion all the ways small business owners improve our nation. Here are just a few ways Australian small businesses are making their mark:
- Employ more than 40% of the business workforce
- Contribute a third of Australia’s gross domestic product
- Provide a living for millions of families in our community
This is why we’re committed to assisting Australian small businesses throughout their entrepreneurial journey. We know they are the heart and soul of Australia’s economy and we’re ready to help them trade through trial and triumph.