Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashkbne
New

Managed WP with SSL

How long does it take after I've activated the SSL certificate for a Managed Wordpress site to become active? I activated the certificate and now the WordPress site is forcing a HTTPS connection and I cannot get in to my site at all - it looks like the certificate hasn't been installed yet as I'm getting the error "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH"

3 REPLIES 3
Muse
Super User II

Maybe this thread will help?

https://www.godaddy.com/community/SSL-And-Security/net-ERR-SSL-VERSION-OR-CIPHER-MISMATCH/td-p/39968

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

sepro
Getting Started

post in the link above was removed...hmmmm I wonder why...?  Goddady censoring the forum and hoping people don't find out about UCC SSL and Managed Wordpress Hosting.

Muse
Super User II

@sepro

I do not believe it is censorship.... I've been hanging out here for quite a while and never saw an instance of that.  Could simply be a system issue (there are bugs that I've experienced and reported) or maybe I entered it incorrectly.

In the meantime there are a bunch of threads for the error ERR SSL VERSION OR CIPHER MISMATCH to check out.  😉

Judith
"Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone