cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Domain Transfer - Processing transfer

I have domain transferred to my account, I got an email says Domain Ownership Transfer Completed, but after more than 3 weeks I still can't find the domain listed, why?

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Re: Domain Transfer - Processing transfer

Hey there @aldoyh 

Based on what you're saying, it sounds like the transfer completed, so the domain should show up under your DNS Management area. If that's not the case, you need to contact phone support or live chat as it sounds like maybe your interface is being glitchy or the transfer didn't complete correctly.

We'd love to help more, but most of the people that provide support on this forum are volunteers and we don't have access to customer account management areas. The good news is that the customer service reps should be able to figure out what's going on. Good luck!

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *