Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on hold oakwoodparts.co.uk

I renewed three weeks ago hosting and domain name oakwoodparts.co.uk. But still my site not working. In panel I have orders on domain and hosting, but still no domains in list and my hosting "Account on hold"... I ask what's wrong? On the phone with tech support, I still did not really answer why the site does not work. Can pay attention to your client and connect previously ordered services?

Also, I can`t access to my database and files to download - give me last backup of website or all files and database in archive!

1 REPLY 1
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@serhii_Gulei wrote:

I renewed three weeks ago hosting and domain name oakwoodparts.co.uk. But still my site not working. In panel I have orders on domain and hosting, but still no domains in list and my hosting "Account on hold"... I ask what's wrong? On the phone with tech support, I still did not really answer why the site does not work. Can pay attention to your client and connect previously ordered services?

Also, I can`t access to my database and files to download - give me last backup of website or all files and database in archive!

@serhii_Gulei did you receive an email from Godaddy regarding the suspension? I see that the nameservers are currently set to ns1.suspended-for.spam-and-abuse.com