cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Free email account

Hi all,
Is there any way to have a free email account under my domain?
Pls help. 
Thank you
Rush

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@RushLewke 

GoDaddy only offers Free Forwarding at this time as a standalone email client. If you have a cPanel account or VPS Server, you can host the email on the server as well. 

GoDaddy also offers 1 year of Office 365 powered email with many new plans. If Office 365 or Google Suite at $6-$12/month / user is out of your budget range I also suggest Zohomail which has Free webmail only accounts or full access accounts starting at $1/month

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@RushLewke 

GoDaddy only offers Free Forwarding at this time as a standalone email client. If you have a cPanel account or VPS Server, you can host the email on the server as well. 

GoDaddy also offers 1 year of Office 365 powered email with many new plans. If Office 365 or Google Suite at $6-$12/month / user is out of your budget range I also suggest Zohomail which has Free webmail only accounts or full access accounts starting at $1/month

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

HI,
Thank you so much. For now I set up a trail version in G Suite with help of a friend. I will check the cost. Yes, $ 6-12 is costly. I will check Zoho too.
Thanks a lot once again.
Best regards
Rush