• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

I want to move my website to GoDaddy. How do we transfer it?

Hello friends,

I want to transfer my website Domainglo from name-cheap to godaddy. I have domain on dynadot. I have little knowledge about transferring website. Can anyone tell me how can we transfer clone website and transfer it here. Website is in Php 7

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: I want to move my website

Hi @Victoria_barmer. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! The method you use to move a website from one provider to another depends on how the website is made to some degree. In general, you just need to download the files of the website from the current host, then upload them to the new host. If there is a database then you need to export that and set up a new database on the GoDaddy side and import it. If you can provide more information about the current site and what kind of hosting you plan to have with GoDaddy, that may help others offer you more specific suggestions. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Re: I want to move my website

I have several URL's but no sites with another company and wanted to consolidate them under my Go Daddy account.  How do I do this?