Change my shipping method
When customers check out in your store, they'll see the shipping method(s) you've selected (flat rate, weight-based, or carrier calculated methods) as well as any shipping charges, if applicable, in their order summary.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, go to Settings and select Shipping under Online Store.
- Select Add.
- Choose a basic shipping method (free shipping, flat rate per order, or weight-based) or a carrier calculated shipping method.
Note: Set up In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery from this section, if that’s a choice you offer. Select Add to the right of the In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery options. In the pop-up window, fill in the requested fields and Save.
Basic Shipping Methods
- Select Add next to one of the Basic Shipping Methods.
- Free Shipping: Set a minimum amount for an order to qualify for free shipping. In addition, create a coupon to offer temporary free or discounted shipping.
- Flat Rate Per Order: Charge your customers a pre-determined rate so they know exactly what their total shipping cost will be.
- Weight-based: Charge your customers shipping based on the weight of the item(s) you're shipping. The weight is calculated when you add package shipping weight and dimensions.
Note: If you add free shipping or a shipping fee directly to a product when you add package shipping weight and dimensions, the shipping for that item is not restricted and can be ordered by anyone in the world.
Carrier Calculated Shipping Methods
- Select Add next to one of the Carrier Calculated Shipping Methods, which can be used to ship domestic and international orders. USPS and UPS are available to United States merchants only. Canada Post is available to Canadian merchants only. See More info below to learn about setting your region.
- United States Postal Service (USPS): Choose which USPS shipping options you want to offer. If you need more info, select the Learn more links to visit USPS's landing page where the methods are described.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): You must have a UPS Access Key to use this method. Sign up for a UPS account to get your access key. After you've added your access key, fill out the Support & Services field, and decide how you want to box your products under Shipping Boxes.
- Canada Post: You must have a Canada Post customer number to use this method. Go to Canada Post and sign in to My Account or create a new account.
- Complete the fields for whichever carrier you chose.
- Select Save.
- At the top of this Shipping page, you'll see the address where you are shipping from. Select Change location to set a new shipping address.
- Carrier based methods (USPS, UPS, Canada Post) are based on both your shipping location and on your regional info. To change your regional info, in your Dashboard go to Settings > General under Store.
- The country of your Business Info does not affect your ability to choose a carrier (USPS, UPS, or Canada Post).
- If you cannot change the Regional Info, you may have enabled Marketplaces (available for United States customers only). Call or chat with one of our award-winning Guides.
- Add physical products
- Add a payment method