Cancel my pending SSL certificate request
If you submitted your SSL certificate request for the wrong domain name and it hasn’t been issued, you can cancel the pending request, which will reset the SSL certificate credit.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Manage All next to SSL Certificates.
- Select the certificate that is pending.
- Under Certificate Details, next to Status and Pending Verification, select Cancel.
- A Certificate request pending cancellation banner will appear. li>
When your pending request is cancelled, you can then request a new SSL certificate.