Change a delegate's access level
If you gave someone access to your account through Delegate Access, you can change their access level, which lets you control what they can do in your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, next to the delegate whose access level you want to change, click Edit.
- Select the new access level, and then click Save.
Note: If you want to completely remove the person as a delegate and do not plan on providing them access again in the future, click Remove under the Save button.
- Here's a description of the different access levels you can grant your delegates.
- Invite someone else to access your account.