Connect my domain to WordPress
If you built a site using WordPress and you want to use your GoDaddy domain name with it, you'll need to connect your domain to your site.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the Domains Settings page.
- On the Domains Settings page, next to your domain, click Use My Domain.
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site.
- Under Websites, click on WordPress:
- Under WordPress blog URL, type your WordPress site's URL (e.g. "http://www.coolexample.wordpress.com") in the field provided, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
When visitors enter your domain name into their browser, they will now be redirected to your WordPress site.
Note: It may take 24-48 hours for your domain to forward to an existing site.