Updating Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
When you set up domain name forwarding, we can automatically update the domain name's IP address to use our forwarding IP address. If the automatic update doesn't occur, you must update the address manually so our domain name forwarding services work correctly.
For information about forwarding your domain name, see Manually Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name .
To Update Your Domain Name's IP Address for Forwarding
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
Which procedure you'll use depends on the number of domains in your account:
If your control panel doesn't look like the following example, go to the More than 6 Domains section of this article:
- Select the domain name you want to use, click (Settings) and select Domain Details.
- Select the DNS Zone File tab.
- Click Edit.
- Select the A (Host) record you want to update, and then click Edit next to the IP Address.
- For Points to, type 220.127.116.11.
- Click Save Zone File.