Restore my site
Managed WordPress accounts offer 30 days' worth of backups for your WordPress installation's files and database. You can choose to restore your files, your database, or both.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In the Managed WordPress section, select Manage next to the site you want to restore.
- From the menu at the top, select Backups.
- To backup your account now, under Backup, select Backup Now.
- To backup and download certain files or databases, under Backup history, select a date. Then, select Download Backup and choose the type of backup to restore:
Choose: If this happened: Files You recently added, changed or updated themes/plugins.
You recently uploaded files via sFTP.
You edited themes/plugins using the WordPress editor.
Database You changed some settings and your site no longer works.
You need to clean up a large amount of recent spam.
Your username/password has changed without your knowledge.
Files & Database Your site loads only a white screen.
Your site security is compromised.
- Select Restore.