• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Blogging

Hi, I hope I am posting this in the right place! Anyway, apologies if I have.  What I want to ask is this: when I create a new post in my blog the subscribers are sent an email which contains all the blog entries I have created.  Is it possible to change this so it just sends out the most recent entry?  I hope so, else the emails will be getting bigger and bigger and I don't want to delete any of my blog entries off the website.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Cool that you started a blog @SueBurns57. As near as I can tell if you pick either daily, weekly or after each update for you subscription frequency each post from any given span will be sent? Even the After each update frequently would send two (or more) posts if you were to publish them within the given send frequency.

If you are wanting just one post then you should perhaps just select After each update and schedule your posts in advance on a schedule? If you: for example were to preschedule a post for Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. that one post should be sent on the schedule you select. Provided there are no other posts within your selected frequency only one post should be sent? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Cool that you started a blog @SueBurns57. As near as I can tell if you pick either daily, weekly or after each update for you subscription frequency each post from any given span will be sent? Even the After each update frequently would send two (or more) posts if you were to publish them within the given send frequency.

If you are wanting just one post then you should perhaps just select After each update and schedule your posts in advance on a schedule? If you: for example were to preschedule a post for Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. that one post should be sent on the schedule you select. Provided there are no other posts within your selected frequency only one post should be sent? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Thank you, I shall give that a try.
    Regards and best wishes
    Sue