cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Having issues to link a page in same page of different location

Hi,

I have created a website in godaddy builder. I want to link Services page to home page in a different section. In short, i have services content on home page itself in a different section. Clicking on Services tab fro menu it should take to home page services content. 

I am not good in coding so please let me know how i do with builder itself.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Having issues to link a page in same page of different location

Hey there @Aina,

What you're talking about is called an anchor link. GoCentral does not currently offer anchors. If you are familiar with HTML coding, here is a possible solution. Please keep in mind that GoDaddy doesn't support coding and if you have issues, you'll need to seek the help of a developer.

Hope that helps! 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hey @Aina. Unfortunately, I'll have to contradict @MrVapor (a little). You can link to any section on any page within GoCentral Website Builder. However, this is only possible with links in content or action buttons, not the navigation bar. Technically you could link to a section in your navigation by choosing the "external link" option when adding a page. However, this will always open the link in another browser tab, so it would probably get confusing for your website visitors. It may not help but I wanted to make sure you had all the options. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Super User III
    Super User III

@JesseW, please contradict away. I hadn't thought to use it like that. If you pay attention, you can learn something new every day. Smiley Wink

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

Thanks @MrVapor. I will definitely pay attention to all things and will find out what i can do there.