Clear your cache
Managed WordPress includes a caching feature, which improves your website's load times. However, your cache might cause problems and need to be "flushed" (or cleared) if you:
- Manually change your database or WordPress site's files outside of WordPress (for example, via sFTP or through phpMyAdmin)
- Don't see changes made to your site published on the Internet
- Manually migrated your site instead of using Managed WordPress' built-in migration tool
- Log in to your WP Admin Dashboard (http://your domain name/wp-admin/).
- At the top of the page, select Managed WordPress > Flush Cache.
Warning: If you don't see Flush Cache, you might have deleted the plugin it uses. Please contact customer support.