• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper V

Nowhere to put category copy on store

@ProdMgr_OLS 

I am reopening this topic because nothing was ever done on this issue.

https://www.godaddy.com/community/Websites-Marketing-Website/Nowhere-to-put-Category-body-copy/m-p/6...

It has been 2.5 years and we are still waiting to have this very important feature. This feature should be added to existing templates BEFORE any more templates are created without it. Our products are not getting indexed, as least in part, because these is no category copy. When are you doing to actually do something about this? We need results now!

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @Hopeful and sorry for the delayed response!

Are you still experiencing this issue? While researching troubleshooting this issue, I came across an article linked below that might be helpful in finding what you are looking for.

When adding product categories or updating existing categories, there is an option to edit the Description or SEO Description. This option is also available when adding new products or updating existing products. The Description section is located in other tabs or as seen in the help article provided.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope this was helpful in finding what you are looking for. I hope you have a great day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!