Connect your bank account to Invoicing and Payments
After setting up your Invoicing and Payments merchant profile and your business information was verified, you’ll need to add your bank account information to get paid.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Invoicing from the left-hand menu.
- Select Add Bank Info.
- Select Log in with your bank account.
Note: Instead of logging into your bank’s website, you can manually enter your routing and bank account numbers, and then select Continue. If you do, then skip the remaining steps.
- After reviewing the information about Plaid, select Continue.
- Search for and select the bank where your checking account is set up.
- Enter the username and password you use to log into your bank’s website, then select Submit.
Note: You’re logging into your bank’s website directly and your information is not saved by the Hub.
- Select the account you want to use to receive payments and then select Continue.
- Confirm you agree to give the Hub access to the listed information and select Allow.
You’ll now be able to send invoices and receive payments through the Hub.