Set up Invoicing and Payments in the Hub
Invoicing and Payments in the Hub lets you create and send invoices to clients, and then get paid for your work. The first part of the set-up process is to create your Invoicing and Payments profile.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Invoicing from the left-hand menu.
- Select Set up Payments.
- Enter the Business Owner and Business Profile details. All fields are required.
- If you have an EIN (Tax ID), select that option and enter the request information.
- Select Save. A text message with a 6-digit code will be sent to the mobile number you entered earlier.
- Enter the 6-digit code you received.
- Select Verify.
It may take up to 24 hours for your information to be verified and your request approved.
- After your profile information was approved, you’ll need to add your bank account info before you can accept payments.