View or change Performance Check settings in The Hub
After you've activated Performance Check, you can customize the frequency settings to fit your needs. You can change the check's frequency, scan region and alerts.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Sites from the main navigation menu.
- Select the site you’re working with from the list.
- Select the Performance drop-down menu and then Performance Check from the menu.
- Select the menu, and then Settings.
- Make changes to the following as needed:
- Check frequency.
- Scan region.
- Alert me if YSlow is.
- Alert me if page load time is longer than.
- Alert me if PageSpeed Grade is.
- Select Save settings after making your desired changes.