Website Builder offers hundreds of beautifully designed themes (sometimes called templates). You can quickly change the look of your site by switching to another theme — but you will lose all of your present site content (see warning below).
- Log in to your Website Builder account. If you're already working on the page, click the three-bar icon (Manage Settings) in top right corner, and then select Exit Designer.
If you have unsaved website changes, we'll prompt you to save them before exiting the designer.
- From the Home page, click the Themes tab.
- From the Themes page, select the category for the themes you want to view, and then select a theme.
- Click Select Theme. The page loads.
- The new theme will not be used until you click Edit Site and then Publish.
- For a linked list of Website Builder's other major tasks, see Using Website Builder.