Connect Instagram account to Facebook page
Before you can connect to Instagram to add an Instagram feed to your site or create an Instagram post, you need to go to your Instagram professional account and connect it to your Facebook business page.
- Instagram professional (business or creator) account If you do not yet have a professional Instagram account, you can convert your personal account or create a new account.
- Facebook business page If you do not yet have a Facebook business page, you can convert an existing page or set up a business page. You'll need to be admin of this page.
- Go to the Instagram app on your phone or tablet and log in.
- Go to your profile.
- Select Menu then select Settings.
- Navigate to the Accounts center, then select Set up accounts center.
- Choose Add Facebook Account to select or log in to your desired account.
- Sync your profile photo, if desired, then select Continue. If you’re connected successfully, you’ll see your page’s profile image. Now you can connect your site to Instagram, and create a social media post.