Enable Local Pickup
WoocCommerce offers local pickup option, which allows the customer to pick up the order from the buyer rather than having it shipped. You can add the local pickup option in the shipping zones of your choice.
- Verify you are in the correct location by going to WooCommerce and clicking on Settings.
- Go to the Shipping tab and click on the desired Shipping Zone.
- Click on Add shipping method and select Local Pickup in the dropdown that appears.
- Click on Add shipping method.
- Hover over where it now appears in the list and click Edit.
- Fill out the following in the popup window:
- Title: Dictates the title users will see when checking out.
- Tax status: Determines whether or not it is taxable.
- Cost: The cost of your local pickup service.
- Checkout description: A description customers will see for this shipping method at checkout.
- Pickup instructions: Instruction provided on-page after the order is placed and in the processing order and ready for pickup emails.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Enable Local Pickup Plus if you need access to more advanced features.