Improve my website's SEO
Our SEO tool helps you add extra information about your site to catch the digital attention of search engines. Most Websites + Marketing plans and our Digital Marketing plan includes search engine optimization (SEO). (Compare plans and pricing. )
This video is part of the How-To series on Introduction to SEO.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- In Websites + Marketing: Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- In Digital Marketing: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Open the SEO tool.
- In Websites + Marketing: In the Dashboard, select Marketing > SEO.
- In Digital Marketing: In the Dashboard, select SEO.
- Follow the prompts. If this is your first time, the wizard will ask you questions to help optimize your home page. If you've run the wizard before, you'll have the choice to optimize the home page again, another page, blog posts or images.
- At the end of every wizard, you'll be prompted to publish now or wait until later. Your changes won't go live until you publish. Remember that it takes some time, even up to 8 weeks, for SEO settings to take effect.
- Optimize more pages, images or blog posts or come back to re-optimize if anything changes.