Install my SSL certificate
- If you are starting to think about adding an SSL to your site and want to learn more about SSLs, take a look at Get an SSL certificate.
- If you have not installed an SSL before and are ready to start the process, go to Request my SSL certificate and learn how to install it (if you're new to SSLs, start here).
After you've downloaded your certificate files, you can install them on your server.
Note: If you do not see your server or specific OS version in this list, please refer to your server documentation to install your SSL and then Redirect HTTP to HTTPS automatically.
If you are using Managed WordPress or Websites + Marketing, your SSL certificate is automatically installed for you.
SSL certificate installation instructions
Most popular servers
- Apache (CentOS)
- Apache (Ubuntu)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft IIS 10
- Microsoft IIS 8
- Microsoft IIS 7
- AWS Server
- Microsoft Azure Web App
- Cisco ASA 5500 VPN/Firewall
- Google App Engine
- Intel vPro
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Nginx on CentOS
- Parallels Plesk Panel
Code & driver signing certs