Update GoDaddy Payments bank account info
Review or change the bank account info that you’ve got linked to your GoDaddy Payments account. All GoDaddy Payments payouts are deposited in the bank account that’s associated to your account.
- Go to the Dashboard where you manage your Payments account (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Settings, and then Bank Account. You can see the routing number, name and last 4 digits of the bank account number.
- Select Change Bank Account.
- Complete the security challenge, then select Continue.
- Enter the current bank account number that’s associated with your account, then select Continue.
- Sign in with your bank account credentials or manually enter the account number and routing number.
Note: If you sign in with banking credentials, you’re logging into your bank’s website directly. Your banking sign-in info isn’t retained by GoDaddy Payments.
- Select Add.
After you've completed these steps, we'll automatically deposit and withdraw $0.01 from your account to verify your bank information. This transaction won’t hold up any of your payouts. If there’s an issue with this transaction, we’ll send you an email with further instructions.
If you have any issues changing the bank account in your file, contact us for support. Our GoDaddy Guides are here to help.
- Haven’t connected a bank account yet? Learn how to connect GoDaddy Payments to your bank account.