Updates to Facebook and Instagram Shops item listing requirements
Recent changes to Meta’s requirements for Facebook and Instagram Shop listings mean you may need to update your shop’s items. These changes went into effect July 18, 2022.
- Item descriptions can no longer be the same as the title.
- Product images must be at least 500 x 500 pixels.
- Product descriptions can no longer contain any links.
- Specific product categories now require items have their size listed.
- Out of stock items can’t appear in ads and must be restocked within 56 days, or the listing will be removed from your shop.
Please ensure your Facebook and Instagram Shop listings meet these new criteria.