Customer Council 2019 Quarterly Drawing
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. Promotion Period: The promotion will be held between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Sponsor: GoDaddy.com, LLC (“GoDaddy”), 14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Vision Critical Communications Inc. (“VCCI”) has been retained by the Sponsor to administer the Contest, including selection of the winners. The Sponsor is and shall remain solely responsible for the delivery of the Prize(s) to the winner(s).
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Go Daddy and their respective related companies and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members of each are not eligible to enter. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and GoDaddy’s decisions, which are final. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth in these Official Rules.
4. How to Enter: GoDaddy will hold four (4) quarterly drawings throughout the Promotion Period (each, a “Quarterly Drawing”). To participate in any Quarterly Drawing, you must be a member of the GoDaddy Customer Council insight community and complete at least one (1) activity provided via the insight community during the applicable calendar quarter (e.g., Q1, Jan 1- March 31/Q2, April 1 – June 30 / Q3, July 1 – Sept 30 / Q4, Oct 1 – Dec 31) associated with each Quarterly Drawing.
5. Winner Determination: In order to be declared an official winner, the selected Entrants may be required to complete, and return to VCCI a web-based Winner Notification Survey within five (5) days of receipt. If a selected Entrant(s) fails to complete, and return the web-based Winner Notification Survey to VC within five (5) days, VCCI reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. By completing, and returning the web-based Winner Notification Survey, the Entrant: (i) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations; (ii) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor and VCCI, their affiliates and subsidiaries and their advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize; and (iii) gives permission to the Sponsor, at its option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, hometown and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or its advertising agencies. **ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. **
6. Prizes: Six (6) $50.00 Amazon gift cards will be awarded per each Quarterly Drawing. Total Retail Value of all prizes during the Promotion Period is $1,200.00. Limit one (1) prize per person each Quarterly Drawing. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible Contest entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, including without limitation any applicable income taxes on prizes and for any other expenses relating to the use of prizes. Quarterly Drawing will occur within 10 days of the close of each 2019 calendar quarter (e.g., Q1, April 10, 2019 / Q2, July 10, 2019 / Q3, October 10, 2019 / Q4, January 10, 2020).
7. General Rules: Entrants agree that if they are the Prize winner of the Contest they may be required to sign a W-9 form and a GoDaddy.com LLC “Winner Release Form” and which includes but is not limited to the following; (i) confirming eligibility requirements; (ii) authorizing use of name, hometown and comments on GoDaddy’s website and other media outlets and in any and all publicity, promotion, or advertising, (iii) GoDaddy shall own all survey results, and (iv) waiving any and all claims, causes of action, law suits or demands of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, including without limitation personal injury, damages or other claims, loss or damages, that could possibly be asserted against Go Daddy or it employees, agents, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, arising in any way in connection with the Contest, announcement of the Prize winner, or the Prize that was awarded.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF GoDaddy, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES,AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS GoDaddy AND ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROMAND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED.
9. Additional Terms and Conditions: Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. Releasees are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest related materials; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any web site associated with this Contest. Amazon is a registered trademark or trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
10. Winners List or Rules Requests: Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: GoDaddy.com, LLC. “GoDaddy Customer Council” Contest (Please list either Winner’s List or Rules Requests). Requests must be received by December 31, 2019. VT residents may exclude return postage.