cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Why I cannot receive verification email into my new email after changing my email address?

I signed up using facebook and I placed my order and successfully paid, when I tried to change dns configuration for my domain a popup was showing that I should first verify my email, the email associated with facebook account was not accessible because I couldnt recover my password for that account I tried to change it, all commercial notifications from godaddy are receive into this new email but I am still not able to receive that verification email. And the popup showing in dns configuration page says you would put my domain on hold if the verification doesnt take place!

Also I tried many times to reach your chat system but its almost allways offline.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Why I cannot receive verification email into my new email after changing my email address?

@amirmahdi590 

Sorry you're having so many issues. If the chat option isn't working for you, you really need to contact phone support for a resolution to this issue. It involves account management aspects that the mostly volunteer support here in the community can't address because we don't have access to GoDaddy systems. 

So, I'd give the phone support a call and they should be able to sort you. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community