• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Already have domain, can't get hosting with promo code now

I bought a domain through GoDaddy a while back when I decided on the name.  Now that I'm ready to actually build a Wordpress website, I saw a great deal for $1/mo Wordpress basic hosting with a promo code displayed on the GoDaddy site itself.  Only problem is when I'm signed in, pick the basic plan, it doesn't auto apply the code or give a promo code box to type it in.  If I go to buy wp hosting when not signed in, I can enter the code and get the pricing.

Since this is my first hosting purchase I would assume I can use the code right?  Or is this GoDaddy's way to get more money out of first time customers who are dipping their toes in the water slowly rather than jumping in head first?

Thanks in advance for any guidance or help you can offer.  I tried their help menu but it appears support chat is unavailable right now.

4 REPLIES 4
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: Already have domain, can't get hosting with promo code now

Hi @rjo98,

https://springcoupon.com/godaddy-wordpress-hosting-1-usd/

are offering coupons for godaddy products at the moment I believe. Please though have a quick chat with support before trying to use them because I can not vouch for or guarantee any of them ( I just help out here, I'm not an employee ). Great though if authentic and I do not know if they have conditions as to whether it's for new or established customers. Don't shoot the messenger, but worth a look see. Cat Happy

New

Thanks for the help, I tried it again a few days later and it did give me the box to type the code in.  Go figure.

Anonymous
    Not applicable

Hi @rjo98,

as has been mentioned in quite a few posts, the mere mention of my name can fix websites, and also provide boxes to type code in...................

It's the 'Rammsteinium' anomaly................. Smiley Happy

New

Smiley Happy I'll take all the good vibes I can get with starting my website.  Thanks again for taking the time to reply, appreciate that.