cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-renew

Hello, 

I just noticed that you one of my domains has been renewed automatically via PayPal. I think I forgot to disable the auto-renew option for this domain.

However, I’m wondering if I can cancel this transaction (Happened 21.02.2019) as I was not interested to renew this domain and this was happened by mistake! I tried "chat online" but it does not work. 

Please advise!

Thanks you for your understanding and best regards.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Auto-renew

Cancel auto renew does not work, online chat does not work, the only thing that is going to work is refund from credit card and a replacement card. A very bad company to deal with, NEVER again. 

I am trying to disable auto-renew for one of my domains. I keep getting an error that it did not change. Need help to resolve this.

the same happening to me right now, they have just taken money from my account for the domain I don't need. It doesn't work to turn off the  domain Auto- renew. Why do I have to call the customer service? i didn't need to call customer service when I was setting online. Completely rip off. I will never  recommend this company to anyone. Please someone from the company reply and make the Auto-renew work without calling the customer service because I will have to pay for call.

New

godaddy.png

@dgoldman68 wrote:

I am trying to disable auto-renew for one of my domains. I keep getting an error that it did not change. Need help to resolve this.

Same here, cannot renew my domains without getting this error every time.

They make it as difficult as possible to cancel auto renew, the problem with that is it is not fair practice and is grounds for a refund from your card issuer. If a visa debit start a charge back, credit cards tend to act on the side of the customer. You should be able to resolve in a very short time, make sure you replace your card.