Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    StarNet
    Advocate III

Introduction to StarNet

Hello,

My name is Elliot from StarNet Solutions. I am grateful for your invitation to the GoDaddy Community.

I've been working with GoDaddy for several years now, and am looking forward to this new venture.

I started working on the Web in 2001, forming my company in 2008. We develop web applications, web sites, eCommerce solutions, multimedia, and web video.

I am an enthusiastic GoDaddy Pro and enjoy being a very small part of GoDaddy's success by directing my clients to GoDaddy with confidence, due primarily to the fact that I can get pro support 24 hours a day.

Congratulations on launching the GoDaddy Community!

StarNet Solutions www.starnetsolutions.net
    2 REPLIES 2
    Andy
    Community Manager

Hey Elliot! Glad to have you here. 🙂

Senior Community Manager, GoDaddy
    Need help with your GoDaddy.com account? Get 24/7 support at x.co/247support
    Find inspiration on the GoDaddy Blog
    Smash that Like button on GoDaddy's YouTube channel
    Follow @GoDaddy on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi Elliot, Great to have you here with us as we build our Community. Looking forward to getting to know you better. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.