Bridge Gallery won't open in Dreamweaver CS4 or CC

Hello:

Does anyone have ideas on why my Adobe Gallery won't open in browsers from Dreamweaver? I have searched YouTube, Google, and Adobe help but none of the tutorials have solved my problem. I already made my gallery and its resources. I connected my link to the index gallery page (as before) and as the Adobe tutorial explains. It worked before and since I redesigned my website it's not working. The odd thing is that I followed the same steps. Any help would be great because I'm over going in circles. I am trying out the latest Adobe CC suite as a trial so I opened my new design in DW CC, yet the gallery still won't open. Plus there is not "output" in the new Bridge as there was with CS4 so I cannot even adjust the slideshow or make a new one; although the folders should be fine from before as I left them as is.  I updated my Flash player so I do not understand what the issue is. I really need to get beyond this so thank you in advance. I do not know what else to do.

BTW: When I attempt to preview my gallery the thinking circle perpetually moves but nothing happens. My browsers are all updated as well. 😞

Thanks again!

Shalom and Happy New Year!