Add email subscribers manually
Add new contacts as email marketing subscribers one by one. Once contacts are added as email subscribers, organize them into email lists.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Connections, and then All.
- Select Import. If this is your first time adding subscribers, select Add or Import Subscribers.
- Select Add contacts one by one manually.
- Under Email, type the subscriber's email address. Adding a name and phone number is optional, but it can help you keep track of subscribers more easily.
- Select I have permission to email these contacts.
- Select Save & Add Another or Save.
You may need to refresh the page to see changes.