Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook on iPhone or iPad
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email to Outlook for iPhone and iPad. Then you can send and receive emails wherever you are.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the iTunes App Store. Then tap Get started, choose your preferences, and go to step 4.)
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Tap Add Mail Account > Add an email account
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 password and tap Sign In. (You might need to choose your account type as Work or School.)
- If multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled, follow the prompts to set up one of the available options, or verify your account using your existing MFA method. If security defaults are enabled, set up MFA on the Microsoft Authenticator App.
- Your Microsoft 365 account now shows in Settings. Go to your Inbox to check your email.