Block IP addresses from my Linux Hosting account
Use the IP Blocker in cPanel to block IP addresses from accessing your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Security section, click IP Blocker.
- In the Add an IP or Range field, enter the IP address or range you want to block, and then click Add.
- For help, see the cPanel documentation for IP Blocker.