Change an email address for another WordPress user
As a WordPress administrator you can change another user's email address. This is helpful if they cannot log into WordPress, or receive the password reset email.
Note: These steps assume you can log in as a WordPress admin user.
- Log in to WordPress
- Click the Users link on the Admin toolbar
- Click on the user you want to update
- In the Contact info section, change the email address
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Profile
- Return to Unable to log into WordPress.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.