Change the domain connected to my Online Pay Links
After you’ve connected a domain to your Online Pay Links, you can disconnect or change this domain at any time.
- Go to the Dashboard where you manage your Payments account (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Online Pay Links, then Settings.
- Under Domain, select Disconnect next to your current domain.
Note: Once you’ve disconnected that domain, Pay Links connected to that domain will no longer work.
- To connect a new domain, select Connect Domain and connect the domain you want to use:
Allow 3-5 minutes for your domain to connect.
- If you want to connect a domain you already own with GoDaddy, select the domain from the list, then select Save & Publish.
- To purchase a new domain from GoDaddy, select Use a different domain (if prompted), then search for and choose the domain you want. When you complete the purchase, your new domain will be connected.