What are the charges and fees for GoDaddy Payments?
GoDaddy Payments is a payment processing gateway that offers competitive rates to other payment gateways. There are no setup fees or contracts. A standard fee is charged per transaction and subtracted from the amount you receive on your deposit.
These are the fees for each type of transaction:
- Physical card transaction — This includes physical credit card transactions made using the Poynt Smart Terminal and Poynt Card Reader (Magstripe, EMV or NFC). A standard percentage is charged (2.3%) with no additional transaction fee. This standard percentage applies for both credit and debit cards.
- Ecommerce transaction — This includes transactions processed through your online store or Online Pay Links. A standard percentage is charged (2.3%) plus a flat rate of $0.30 per transaction. The same fees will apply to transactions in your online store and Online Pay Links that use Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- Manual entry transaction — This includes card charges processed through Virtual Terminal or the manual keypad entry on the Poynt Smart Terminal or GoDaddy mobile app. A standard percentage is charged (3.3%) with no additional transaction fee.
There are no additional fees for services related to GoDaddy Payments, including account activation, refunds, or extra credit card fees.
- Find out more about GoDaddy Payments.
- Want to sell in-person? Learn about the devices that are available for purchase.